Transitions to Adulthood Group (TAG)
Transitions to Adulthood Group (TAG) (currently funded by Community Foundation of Ottawa, previously funded by Unity for Autism)
- Thanks to a generous grant from the Community Foundation of Ottawa, we are able to offer this program for a second year, at a minimal cost to families
- Delivered in 15 week cycles
- For individuals 14-24
- Staff to young adult ratio is 1:3
- Sessions are once per week, Tuesdays, 5:30-8pm at our centre for youth and adults, located at 21 Grenfell Crescent, Ottawa, Ontario.
- This life skills group will focus on helping youth and young adults with Autism acquire essential life skills necessary to function as independently as possible as adults. Areas targeted include such activities as; meal planning and cooking (for this portion we partner with our neighbor, a well equiped catering company, Grenfell Catering Inc.), grocery shopping, personal hygiene, transportation training and other areas that are individualized to each group as the needs arise.
- For more information about this program, please email us at email@example.com