Get in touch
19 Grenfell Crescent, Suite 100
Ottawa, ON K2G 0G3
What is Spectrum Intervention Group?
We are an applied behaviour analysis/intensive behavioural intervention (ABA/IBI) treatment provider. We use evidence-based procedures to help learners diagnosed with an autism spectrum or related disorders achieve meaningful gains in their home, school, and community.
- Spectrum’s main objective is to operate a non-profit centre for the treatment and education of children and young adults diagnosed with an autism spectrum or related disorder in order to increase their cognitive and social abilities in the home, school and community. All programming is based on the principles of applied behaviour analysis (ABA). We also provide continuing education and training to parents, caregivers, therapists and other professionals regarding the principles and practice of ABA.
- The Applied Behaviour Analysis Services Program of Eastern Ontario (ABA) is a program of the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO) funded through the Ministry of Child and Youth Services (MCYS). The services and supports funded by this initiative provide children and youth with ASD with the best opportunity to reach their full potential. Spectrum's involvement includes direct group-based services to children and families, as well as parent training. Please visit their Website for more information about this program.
Our Core Values:
At Spectrum Intervention Group, our programs are an extension of our core values.
- First and foremost is respect and dignity for the learners as individuals.
- Our top priority is the welfare of each of our learners that we are privileged to work with. We believe each and every learner is capable of making gains and increasing their skill levels in a variety of areas.
- Our programs are individualized to maximize the unique potential of each learner and delivered in a caring and supportive environment. We are respectful of the input from parents and see them as a valuable partner in their child’s therapy.
- We are committed to achieving and maintaining high professional and ethical standards and integrity.